http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=264e131c-0770-4eb4-9b8c-e34f421f875b&productId=5&projectSponsor=213158
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
My Projects
OK- I've set a new goal for myself. I'm going to work on one "project" at a time and commit to working on it at least once a week until it's finished. Hopefully that will give me some focus and I won't feel like I'm spinning my wheels because I'll actually complete something! Here's my latest project- it's almost finished. It's for my Grandpa and his wife Hazel. I had the privilege of going to their birthday party (90 and 89). I made this book with the Heritage Makers website and a template from Mindy Evans. I asked the families for quotes, letters, whatever to include in the book to celebrate them both. Let me know what you think. You can use this link to view the book on the Heritage Makers site, it's a little easier to read and you can see the quotes, etc.
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=264e131c-0770-4eb4-9b8c-e34f421f875b&productId=5&projectSponsor=213158
http://www.heritagemakers.com/?event=projectBrowse&projectId=264e131c-0770-4eb4-9b8c-e34f421f875b&productId=5&projectSponsor=213158
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I know exactly what you mean about spinning your wheels. I feel the exact same way. I keep telling myself to go buy a dry erase board and calendar to keep all of us in check. Life is sure hectic. But I keep telling myself if Kate (from Jon & Kate Plus 8) can do it, I can do it. ha ha!
That is so neat Erin, you did a really good job on that. I bet your grandparents will really love that. I feel the same way, I have so many things I'm trying to juggle that I feel like I can't complete just one thing.
oh erin that is so awesome that you made that! my favorite part is the back cover of them holding hands! so sweet.
Post a Comment