Free 2 B Frugal
This is what I've scored for free because of this blog in the last month:
- 2 tall Starbucks lattes (great for the unemployed)
- 2 containers of Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning products- which I LOVE (see my previous cleaning posts)
- I won her Pillsbury give-away (go me) which will come in handy at Christmas.
- Lots of samples from lots of places- you'll have to look at her blog to see them all. By the way, I only request samples for things I think I might actually use! You know, global warming and all!
So, I think this lady is a little nuts to embark on a year's worth of crockpot cooking, but hey, more power to her. Her recipes are very thorough and she has a good variety. I have not actually tried any of her recipes yet as I just found this one last week. But I've already "starred" 3 recipes that I plan on using within a month or so.
Simple Mom
I have become a Simple Mom junkie/groupie whatever you want to call it. I'm OK with it. I love what she has to say about making life, well- simpler. I've found several helpful things in her downloads section and she's Christian!! Not everything resonates with me, but it's well written, a quick read, visually pleasing, and helpful. What more could you ask for?
There are other blogs I'm keeping my eye on, but I thought I'd share the ones I used a lot in the past few weeks. Happy blogging!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing Erin, I'm going to check those out. Especially the free2bfrugal. Gotta love free stuff!
I'm a big fan of Simple Mom, too! (Actually found your blog through a comment you wrote on her wall)
Post a Comment